How to participate
Create your Recipe!
Take a picture or video
Tag us on -
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wingreens
Instagram : @wingreensfarms
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates recipes need to be tagged/ shared on social media between March 25th, 2020 and March 29th, 2020 (both dates included) in order to be included in the contest.
- Candidates recipes must be published on their social media platforms Instagram and or Facebook.
- Candidates must tag Wingreens (Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wingreens and Instagram : @wingreens ) on the either or both platforms and use the hashtag #EasilydonewithWingreens
- The main photo of candidate recipes should be of the finished dish, and if possible the recipe should contain photos of the steps.
- All images and recipes must be original
- You can submit as many recipes as you would like this contest.
- The winning recipes will be selected by the Wingreens Management. The winning recipes will be as complete as possible, both in the explanation of the recipe and steps, but also in the appropriate amount of pictures used.
- Please join the contest as an individual, not as a company or an organization.
- Wingreens Farms reserves the right to cancel or remove a contestant's recipe if it does not conform to the terms and conditions of the contest and/or of Wingreens Farms.
- Recipes included can not have been published in another contest or found to be posted anywhere else that is not owned by the recipe-author.
- Only recipes that do not violate the property rights of third parties will be included.
- Entries must not be modified or deleted during a contest.
- Wingreens Farms reserves the right to use these recipes for dissemination and/or promotion activities within our community.
- The contestant recipe will remain on Wingreens Farms website /social platforms after the contest duration at our discretion
- Contest is open to Indian Nationals Only.
- The participant agrees to be bound by the terms, including in particular those relating to the collection, retention and use and sharing of personal data.
- The participant confirms that he/she is not breaching any law or violating any third party rights by participating in this contest. To participate in this contest, the participant should log on to the Site and read the Terms & Conditions relating to the contest.
- No complaints by the prize winner regarding the prize shall be entertained.
- Wingreens Farms reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of Wingreens Farms in this regard and in general with respect to this contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.