You must keep the following in mind while using the Website:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information
The personal information that We collect on Our Website comes under two general categories personally identifiable information and non-personal information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: We use your information which is any information that exclusively identifies you (e.g. your name, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number, postal address, billing address amongst others) for the purpose of processing your order and delivering your products and services, to process payments, communicate with You about the orders, products, services and promotional offers, update Our records and generally maintain your accounts with Us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve Our Website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of Our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf. We may also provide certain necessary order details to Our shipping partners to complete the delivery of the order.
- Non-Personal Information: This information that does not identify You but is related to You nonetheless such as, information about your interests, demographics and use of the Website.
You can browse Our Website without sharing any Personally Identifiable Information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with Us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses www.wingreensfarms.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.wingreensfarms.com on other websites. If You want to register with Us to place an order, you may voluntarily provide your Personally Identifiable Information (name, address, email address or telephone number) to be shared with Us and Our shipping partners for the purpose of assisting You with registration and order placement. We might also maintain a record of your contact information to help Us provide better services in case you contact Us again. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide You with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- Credit Card Information
In certain cases, we may collect,credit card information which is collected only to process the payments for the online orders placed on our Website and, any such information is not retained on Our Website. The information is securely transmitted to the payment service providers, and We store only the reference number and amount paid information provided by the payment service providers.
- Surveys and Promotions
You may voluntarily provide Personally Identifiable Information to participate in occasional surveys, user polls or to answer questionnaires. This information is used by Us to improve Our products and services, to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website and internal record keeping. We may also use this information to provide You marketing and promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting. If You do not wish to receive any such material, You can adjust the setting for the same through a link provided in the email communication or send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONALLY INDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We try Our best to ensure that the Personally Identifiable Information which We collect on Our Website is current, accurate and complete. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
- Whenever You are asked to fill in a form on the Website, select the box that You can click to indicate that You do not want the information collected to be used by anybody for direct marketing or any promotional purposes.
- If You have previously agreed to Us using your Personally Identifiable information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and indicate it by writing to or emailing Us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or otherwise share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties unless We have your permission or are required under any applicable law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which We think you may find interesting with your prior consent. If you believe that any information We are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete and You wish to correct it, please write to Us or email Us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- AGGREGATE INFORMATION
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that We transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable Our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as recommended for You, personalised advertisements and storage of items in your ‘Shopping Cart’ between visits.
Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, however such data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Platform is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access’. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps Us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help Us provide You with a better Website experience by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. They also help online retailers to keep track of a ’User’s electronic Shopping Cart before completing a purchase on the Website. A cookie does not give Us access to your computer, mobile or any information about You, other than the data which You may choose to share with Us.
We have to use cookie-based authentication to identify You as a registered distributor or send cookies to your computer to support personalized features on Our Website like your country and language codes as well as shopping and browsing functions. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You may usually modify your computer or mobile browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer to do so. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Security and Sharing of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, managerial procedures technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your personal information. When We collect data through our Website. We collect your Personally Identifiable Information on a secure server. We use firewalls on Our servers to protect the data collected by us. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with Us. We maintain complete physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. In case You suspect that your password has been compromised, contact the Website as soon as possible. Since your Login ID and account password are specific to You, You shall take full responsibility for any and all activity conducted on Our Website with your ID and password.
We restrict access to your Personally Identifiable Information to employees who need that information to provide products or services to You. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information including sensitive personal information.
Extremely sensitive personal information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure websites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care available as per current technology. However, you are advised that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise proper caution and discretion on using the same at all times.
- Third Party Links
The Website provides third-party advertisements and links to other websites (“Linked Website”). We do not provide any of your personal information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Website. These companies may use general information (which does include your Personally Identifiable Information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about the products and services which may be of interest to You.
- YOUR CONSENT
By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that your information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in a country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by Our trusted third party vendors or agents of such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Us in providing certain functions. Such third party vendors will have similar policies to ensure that your personal information is not misused.
- NOTICES AND REVISIONS
We shall collect and retain your personal information only for the purpose of providing You with Our services, and this information shall only be retained till such period as prescribed under applicable law.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our Website neither targets nor is intended for children below the age of 18 (eighteen) years. Personally Identifiable Information shall not be collected from children on purpose and if such information is discovered on Our Website, the same shall be deleted by us.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: [Jaskaran Sandhu]
Address: [B-19, Info Technology Park, Sector 34, Gurugram, Haryana 122001]
- CONTACTING US