Prep Time :
- 4 tsp Wingreens Cheesy Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup Chiroti rava
- ½ cup Rice flour
- ½ cup Wheat flour
- ½ cup Maida flour
- 1tsp Sesame seeds
- 4 Green chillies
- 5 cloves Garlic
- Ginger- ½ inch
- Turmeric powder (just a pinch)
- Desi ghee 1 tsp
- 1tsp Oil required to deep fry
- 1tsp Salt- to taste (approx)
- Water- as required.
- Make a paste of green chillies, ginger, garlic, and mix the Wingreens Cheesy Jalapeno sauce with this.
- Add it to the dry mixture of rice flour, maida flour, wheat flour and add sesame seeds, turmeric powder, ghee and 1 tsp heated oil.
- Mix all these with water to make a dough and then flatten into a round shape like a puri.
- Let these puris dry for about 15-20 mins and deep fry until the flat crisp puris are obtained.
These can be stored for about 1 week or so.