- 1 cup dry roasted sooji
- 1/2 tablespoon roasted chana dal
- 1 tablespoon crushed chilli
- 3-4 tablespoons of curd
- Water to make batter
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Wingreens fiery desert mustard
- In a bowl add dry roasted sooji, curd, salt, crushed chilli, Wingreens fiery desert mustard, roasted chana, dal and salt.
- Add water and make a batter of smooth consistency.
- On tawa, add a spoon of oil and place some of the batter on the tawa and spread it evenly.
- Cook one side for about 2-3 minutes and then turn it over.
- Again, cook for 2-3 minutes and it’s ready to serve.
- Serve Rawa Firey mustard dosa with sambhar.
WINGREENS fiery desert mustard has a very strong mustard flavor that elevates the taste of dosa and family loves it.